To Our Clients & Competitors
- Our Clients must be able to count on BELLFORTE’S Integrity.
- We fully honor our commitment to our clients and treat them fairly.
- Our clients are entitled to expect our services to provide good value.
- Our Clients should expect any representations that we make to them are honest and can be relied upon.
- Accordingly, false or misleading advertising, or any representations or other kinds of statements that might create unreasonable expectations are not permissible.
- Making untruthful or misleading statements about our competitors’ products and services is unacceptable.
We are fair competitors. We expect to be familiar with and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations that govern our business and maintain ethical business conduct.
To Our Shareholders and the Investment Community
The Fundamental obligation to our stakeholders is to create value through individual effort and teamwork while competing honestly and fairly. We are also obliged to keep our stakeholders and the regulatory bodies informed of our company’s performance, in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
To Our Communities and Our Society
Bellforte strives to be a good corporate citizen. We believe the company has an obligation to enrich our communities and to responsibly address society’s problems by:
- Encouraging all stakeholders to take active roles in their communities and by appropriately supporting those educational, cultural, civic, and health programs that add value.
- Ensuring that our activities respect the environment.
- Complying fully with the spirit, as well as the letter of the laws and regulations that affect our businesses.